Free Workshops and Training
How are GamCare helping to support young people?
GamCare is the leading source of information, advice and support for anyone affected by problem gambling. We have extensive experience of helping both problem gamblers as well as their friends and family members who are affected by the issue, and a broad range of expertise, knowledge and experience in problem gambling treatment.
Through our Youth Outreach Programme we aim to:
- Enable young people to access honest, accurate and relevant information about gambling and problematic gambling;
- Enable young people to make informed choices about gambling;
- Ensure professionals are aware of the impacts, signs and symptoms of a gambling problem;
- Enable professionals to interact with young people sensitively about problem gambling;
- Ensure that young people and professionals know where to go for free, specialist help and support if they need it.
Click for more information on our free workshops for young people.
If you are a professional working with young people aged 12-18 in one of the locations mentioned and would like free training from GamCare, register your interest here.