Please read the following policy to understand how we collect and use information about visitors to this website. This policy may change from time to time and any updates will be posted here.
1. What information is collected from you?
GamCare may collect and process the following information regarding visitors to our website:
- IP address
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, such as survey information, email address or your preferred method of communication
- Details of transactions that are carried out on the BigDeal web site
When we do want to collect personally identifiable information we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
2. How is your information used?
GamCare uses the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. We will only send communications to you if you have volunteered your contact details to us for this purpose.
3. Who is collecting your information?
GamCare is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We collect information at several different points on our website.
When you use our secure online donation pages, your transaction will be processed by a secure partner company and the information you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is only provided so that these transactions can take place.
4. With whom does GamCare share your personal information?
GamCare is committed to protecting the personal data of its supporters and members. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties. Any details you give us will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is GamCare, 2nd Floor, 7 – 11 St John’s Hill, London, SW11 1TR. Data protection number: Z5715938.
5. What are my choices regarding the collection and use of my information?
GamCare will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except where you have given your explicit permission. From time to time we may want to contact you about other GamCare services and products. You can opt out of this type of communication by using the unsubscribe facilities provided.
6. What is the GamCare policy on allowing me to update, correct or delete my personally identifiable information?
The accuracy of your information is important to GamCare. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at GamCare, 7-11 St John's Hill, London, SW11 1TR.
7. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information?
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) may be transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, GamCare cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.